You can see Rudresh perform music similar to this in NYC on Tuesday night with his band, The Indo-Pak Coalition (also with guitarist Rez Abbassi as seen here in Kinsmen and drummer/tabla player Dan Weiss) at (le) Poisson Rouge in the West Village on Bleecker St. I think the set is at 7:30
I've climbed the Grossglockner, the highest mountain in Austria (and by no means hard to do). I have no desire to climb another mountain again, thank you.
You can see Rudresh perform music similar to this in NYC on Tuesday night with his band, The Indo-Pak Coalition (also with guitarist Rez Abbassi as seen here in Kinsmen and drummer/tabla player Dan Weiss) at (le) Poisson Rouge in the West Village on Bleecker St. I think the set is at 7:30
ReplyDeleteAnd at the Turning Point in Piermont, NY, tomorrow night as the Indo-Pak Coalition trio!! I may go.
ReplyDeleteI did and it was great!
ReplyDelete