Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Wow, this is turning out to be a great day. I start out getting a few
good e-mails from friends. Then I see the plant I thought was a
Lamb's Ear has a yellow flower on it (and is a Lambs Ear). It's
running along the ground more than I've seen it in the past but it
looks happy. Then, the cat is begging me to do something to
entertain her, leading me into the kitchen. Does she want to be fed?
Well, it's time for her pill and she's begging for her pill!!!
Actually she is begging for the Pill Pocket that the pill gets
wrapped around but I am amazed!

I check the geraniums and instead of their blossoms having been
knocked off with all the rain we've had, they've been nipped by the
woodchuck or the rabbit. (Maybe deer...). The leaves are fine so
they'll survive and hopefully bloom again. Might have to do some
small animal-proofing around the birdbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment