Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Cat is back on insulin

The vet put my cat back on insulin today. She'd been diagnosed as diabetic two years ago but taken off insulin about a month after that when it was doing more harm than good. We've been using Purina DM (dry mix) seemingly successfully since then. It's too dry but perhaps has been improved since they now line the bags with foil, after I complained to them that the food was too dry, coincidentally or not to my writing them.

I am probably more worried than the cat at this point. I don't look forward to giving her her shots. Apparently she took them well at the vet today so let's hope that continues to go well.

More as it comes.

1 comment:

  1. Purina DM isn't using foil anymore. The last two bags I've used didn't ahve it. I wonder why they changed. Was it my writing them? Why did they change back?

    ReplyDelete