Monday, May 07, 2007

Geese on the roof, again

This morning at about 7 AM I heard a goose that sounded like it wasn't doing well. I'd heard this before in the past few days. A little while later I heard what sounded like the goose landing on the roof! I thought about getting out of bed to try to look at it but didn't think I would get to see it, the roof is angled so that I can't see much of it. I did hear a little rustling, the goose walking around but it was mostly pretty quiet.

A little later on, I heard a honk and some rustling so I got up and looked out of my front window. TWO geese had just flown off my roof and were flying past my landlady's house. I was worried they may not find a route to fly away with all these trees around here but they seemed to make it without a problem.

See also the goose on the roof story in an earlier blog posting (posted 7/10/06 but took place in April, 2006).

No comments:

Post a Comment