Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's Johnny's birthday... (written 6/13)

Hi all,

I'm enjoying my birthday.

Shaver didn't burn much today. I'm getting used to it I guess.

Found a daddy long legs, the first one of many to be found indoors
for the season, in-between the kitchen windows that I cleaned and
sealed yesterday. I guess he got closed in there; hope he didn't find
a way in since I just tried to close off all the places insects can
get in...

Read the paper in the back yard in the sun after breakfast. That
could become a new habit in the summer. There's a sunny spot there
and I've put a chair there by some flowers that are blooming so it's
not bad. Grass needs to be cut though.

I'll probably finish up the Joe Ely transfers to DVD today and will
probably start the CDs.

Am hearing some mournful crow noises. Not sure if they are normal or
a sign of distress. Might capture the audio and post them in my Yahoo
Briefcase. Might not.

Newspaper delivered to end of driveway, not to my house. Hope this
doesn't start a trend.

Cat has eaten pill left in food overnight. Hope this is a way to do
it. Coated it with butter. She doesn't like people food but maybe
this will appeal to her.

Found another daddy long legs later that night. Where are they coming from?

No comments:

Post a Comment