Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Two things that are still not working with Firefox:

1) Even though I have the cache set to zero, I still have to force
reload a page to see changes made in it. Supposedly, Firefox, any
browser I would think, should compare the page to the cached copy and
if there is a difference, it would load the new page. Well, that
isn't happening even with no cache!

2) It still freezes often enough after a period of inactivity, so
that I can't write in a field on a page or in the address box (for
URLs). Very annoying. I have to either create a new page or restart
Firefox.

These two problems have occurred with previous versions of Firefox. I
am using 1.5.0.7 for Mac now, started with a pre-1.0 version. I'm
not sure when these troubles started.

No comments:

Post a Comment