Thursday, June 15, 2006

I plant the rest of Judi's plants

I've planted the rest of the plants Judi gave me. 12 marigolds, 6
geraniums (3 red, 3 pink -ick), 1 dianthus, and 3 vinca vines. 6 of
the marigolds went to a section near her entrance path,














the other 6 ended up on either side of the mailbox. All of the geraniums ended up
around the bird bath in the back. Hope it's not too wet there. The
soil is pretty moist. The dianthus is by the corner of the shed. The
vinca vines are in a hanging planter by the corner of my house by my
car. I've moved the Bougainvillia to the other corner. They still
haven't quite adjusted to being outside. No new leaves but it still
has some old ones. No bracts yet. All the rain we've had started to
grey some leaves but that is gone now.

I've seen corn flowers(?) along the highway but the ones I transplanted from out front last year are not reappearing by the shed. Maybe later but probably not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment